Thursday, August 28, 2008

Inaugural Post

This post is the first one on the new blog designated for our homeschooling experiences. Busy at Home is my other blog, which was a conglomeration of homekeeping, home decor, spiritual posts, and homeschooling. I am testing out a new blog to see if I can keep up with two separate ones.

We have just begun our homeschooling experience, and I am leaning toward a Classical Approach, having read The Well-Trained Mind and loving it. So far it's going well, although I wish that I had put a little more thought into planning and goal-setting for Will.

I will eventually set up a sidebar with the children's pictures and curricula.

1 comment:

Jamie {See Jamie blog} said...

Oh, now I see it's brand new, so I don't feel bad for not knowing you had this one! :-)